REDEFINE AMP MD Purification Tablets
$22.00 | $19.00 with PC Perks
With a one-time $19.95 enrollment fee, you'll enjoy all of these perks:
- Convenient, automatic delivery of subscription orders every 60 days
- Free shipping on orders over $80
- 10% savings on all R+F products
- Early access to new R+F products and exclusive promotions
- Priority customer service
- No commitment—cancel anytime
Save 10% + free shipping on orders $80 or more
Item Number PTPK002
These cleansing purification tablets are designed to deep clean your REDEFINE AMP MD Derma-Roller and keep it in optimal condition. The effervescent tablets fade from blue to clear to signal cleansing is complete. Contains 16 tablets, a two-month supply if roller is cleansed twice weekly, as recommended.
*For more information on our 60-day return policy, including terms and conditions, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee.
How to use REDEFINE AMP MD Purification Tablets: Twice per week, clean the REDEFINE AMP MD Derma-Roller thoroughly using REDEFINE AMP MD Purification Tablets.
1. Fill Cleansing Vial with very warm (not hot) water to marked fill line.
2. Drop one AMP MD Purification Tablet into water and immediately immerse AMP MD Derma-Roller in purification solution, making sure that the AMP MD Derma-Roller handle is locked securely into cap of Cleansing Vial and that the roller head is fully submerged.
3. When blue color fades, after approximately 15 minutes, remove AMP MD Derma-Roller and rinse thoroughly under very warm running water. Do not allow AMP MD Derma-Roller to remain in purification solution overnight.
Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Perborate, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, PEG-180, Corn Syrup Solids, Magnesium Stearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, FD&C Blue #2, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake (CI 73015).
This product contains persulfates, which are a known allergen.
Take the next step to become Japan Certified
In order to purchase Overview Documents you must be Japan Certified.
To sponsor and build a business in Japan,completing the Japan Certification Program is required.
The Japan Certification Program is found on Virtual under the learn menu and consists of a Program Introduction and five modules and quizzes.